Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 3

Today is day 3 for me, so I'm starting Phase 2.  I managed to put on 4.6 lbs for my loading days.  Which sucked for me because that puts me 4.4 lbs less than my highest weight.  I swore I wouldn't get to that weight but apparently I was close.  Starting loading at 225.4 and ended at 230. 

Today I'm having a apple for breakfast, 1/2 of a chicken breast with Franks hot sauce and some other spices that hubby added on it, and some celery for lunch.  Already started on my water, because over the last 2 days I've learned that if I drink too late in the day then I have to get up and pee at night like a old lady lol  I've taken my first set of drops for the day as well.

I think whats going to be hard for me is the weighing yourself every day thing, because when I did weight watchers they tell you NOT to weigh every day, only once a week.  Guess I will have to get used to it.  When I did WW I had to train myself NOT to do it, so I can go the other way as well.

I have high hopes for this and REALLY hope it works.  I only have to go until July 11th.  I did it this way because of the wedding coming up so I won't be starving myself for the rehearsal dinner or the actual wedding.  Soooooooooooo, here we go.  Let's see where we end up July 11th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment