Sunday, June 30, 2013

Today

So today I'm at 212!  I will TOTALLY take that considering that considering yesterday was a mess.  I THINK I was short on my water, I THINK I forgot to take my last set of drops and I KNOW I didn't finish all my protein on lunch.

On a great note today, I got my shakes in the mail yesterday so I will be starting those today!  I'm super excited for that because I can replace some meat w/ those!

I'm getting kind of nervous to be honest because its 13 days til the wedding and I have 12.1 lbs to go, so I REALLY need to get these lbs of to meat my goal.  With some of these days I've been having...I'm praying on this lol  I think tonight I'll do one of those god awful sounding cali kickers...

One good thing is I was able to wear a older pair of jeans yesterday and fit them comfortably all day.  Mini Ya :)

Tomorrow is gonna be a big one for me to get all my stuff in, I work 0700-1930, so 12 1/2 hrs.  So I'm taking lunch and dinner to work tomorrow.  Tuesday I work a regular shift but Wednesday again, I'm there all day, 0900-1930.  Makes for a hard time, but I'm taking the shakes.

Ok, I'm done for the day.  I've been CRAVING a cheat day, but NOT when I have such a goal in mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment