Saturday, June 22, 2013

So far

Feeling kinda blah today and yesterday.  I think I'm not mixing it up enough.  I started at my high at 230.  Today I'm at 220.8.  Ok with that, but I didn't lose any today, and only .8 yesterday.  I get that I'm only a week in, but still, I expected more.  I'm going to the store tonight to buy some different things as I'm wondering if I'm stalling myself by only eating a few thing.  Hard part is, there isn't a lot on the list I like.  I'm BEGGING for that .9 tomorrow to be UNDER 220.  Thinking on my lunch I'll eat for 15 mins and walk the other 15.  Or tonight after dinner.  

I'm super tired of going out to dinner, because I myself am not eating when we go.  Tonight we are going for Liz's fiances b-day and AGAIN I won't be eating.  I'm going to ask Chris to make something tonight for me so I can eat before we go.  It really sucks going and watching everyone eat.  Especially the people who eat and eat and NEVER gain anything.  I HATED going to Maries this week and seeing their AMAZING pizza and not eating it, or the breadsticks.  Ugh.

Also, I wonder if I'm eating too late and that is why I stalled.  Ugh.  I feel like that is all I've said this blog is UGH.  Hoping for a better tomorrow.  Especially since I SERIOUSLY thought today would be a GOOD day.  I also started a new headache med that has a side affect of weight loss and I guess it takes about a week to get in your system, so fingers crossed.  

'Til tomorrow....

Erin :/

No comments:

Post a Comment