Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yaaaa for today!

So today I met my 2nd mini goal.  My first was to be under 220 which I did on the 23rd.  Today I am under 215.  Sooooooooooo 2 goals down!  Next is under 210.  I figure going on 5 lb goals is a good plan so I don't feel disappointed.  215 is still unacceptable, but I'm getting there.  Again, still major goal is 199.9 for July 13th, so I can't have any slip ups b/c I still have 14.1 lbs to go...


http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvDDP0Q/weight.png


One thing I have noticed, I sleep better.  Like right through the damn night.  I'm OUT and stay out.  And I'm up early, on my own account.  

Soooooooooo here we go.  Oh btw I added one more glass of water, so 11 yesterday and that tablespoon of apple cider was fucking horrible.  NEVER again.  I mean, ok I prolly will b/c of the loss I had but omfg. It was bad, I almost threw up.


No comments:

Post a Comment