Sunday, June 16, 2013

First Day

Today I started my drops.  I have two days of "loading" and then I'm off on my way.  I'm hoping this blog will maybe help keep me accountable.  A friend of mine, Amanda, started her journey less than a year ago and has just had a huge breakthrough.  She has dropped 100 lbs.  ONE HUNDRED lbs.  I can't imagine.

A few things.  I'm loading today, but not hungry.  I've had a ice cream drum stick.  We are going to my parents in a while and I know I will eat there, but I will have to make myself eat more than usual.  I have drank one glass of water and I'm on my way to get another glass when I'm done with this.  Since this blog isn't for anyone's viewing as of now, its pretty much going to be...me.  More than likely complaining, bitching or hopefully being excited about my results. I have so many reasons to lose weight.


  • To be healthier. 
  • To look hot!
  • I want to have a baby, but I need to be healthy before I do that...
  • Were planning a vacation the end of September, so duh, I want to be hot.
  • Brother is getting married in a month and I want to be UNDER 200 at the wedding.
  • I'm tired of being the chubby blonde at work.
  • I'm tired of being sore, aching, and unhappy.
  • I want my sex drive back.
  • I want to fit AMAZINGLY into Top Thrill Dragster.
  • I want my husband to be in love with me.

Chris went Friday for his appt with the surgeon for his bypass, so I can't stay fat.  I can't.  I refuse to be the fat wife that he is stuck with.  I won't look horrible in the pictures next to him.  This is only 26 days.  I can do this.  I mean, hell 26 days ago I'm SURE I said "I should start today..." and look where I am.  No where.  So.  My note from my fat self, to my healthy, smaller self:


Erin, you got your shit together and you look amazing.  Don't be discouraged and stick with this!  You KNOW you CAN look hot, and I'm sure you do right now.  I, on the other hand, don't.  You looked so cute in the skirt in Jamaica, and deserve to wear it again!  Maybe you already are!??!  Don't fall back into your old habits.  You can't.  For Chris, for your babies that you want to have...Stay strong and keep with it!

Love, old fat Erin

And darling, just incase you forget...here are some pictures you JUST took...












No comments:

Post a Comment