Monday, July 29, 2013

Another small update

Hi hi!  Another happy update!  I'm at 201.6 today!  201.6!!!!  1.7 from my first BIG goal.  I know I wanted it before the wedding, and ya it sucks I didn't get it before then, but I don't know that it was a realistic goal.  Mehh, oh well, its coming!  I have til Saturday which is my first loading day.  I've been dropping about 4 or 6 oz a day.  I hope I drop more on my drops tho b/c honestly I'll be eating more on the drops than I have been lately.  Just not hungry and I'm fine w that lol

Chris started his new job today and gets off in 2 hours.  I slept in and went on a hr long walk, walked for 3 miles.  I got lost but thanks to my map on my cell phone I figured out where I was lol

Not too much to update today :)

Under 225
Under 220
Under 215
Under 210
Under 205
First BIG Goal:  Under 200

No comments:

Post a Comment