Thursday, July 25, 2013

small update

Nothing really to update buuuuuuuuuut I did drop again.  I get that I shouldn't be...but I am.  I just have no appetite b/c of this headache medicine.  I'm at 203.2 as of this AM.  I REALLY want to get to 199.9 before I go back to my drops, but I dunno if I will PLUS when I load I'm sure I'll go back up over even if I do go down that low.

Chris seems to be paying more attention to me lately, and I'm not sure if its because I told him of my fear of him leaving me or what.  We seem to be getting along really well.  I was worried w us being off for almost 2 weeks that we would wanna kill each other lol  

He starts his new job Monday and I'm excited for him.  He won't get the option to leave early so that means FULL paychecks EVERY week!  Yaaaaa!  I will be asking for OT as well b/c he will be m-f and there is no point in me being home when he isn't and we are going on vacation the end of September.

I'm really worried about NOT losing once I go back on the drops because of not eating alot when I'm on P3, but I guess we will see.  I'm TRYING to eat more.  I had a shake today, and turkey roll-ups tonight for dinner w/ cheese stuffed in them.  I also got milk to put in my shakes to bump up my fat/calorie intake.

I can't get over the fact that I am 3.3 lbs from being UNDER 200 lbs.  I'm going to be so excited when that happens.  I may take a picture of the scale at that point lol  My P3 is supposed to end August 2nd so THAT is when I would LOVE to be at 199.9.

Chris has also dropped under 300, so proud of him :)

That's it for tonight!




Under 225
Under 220
Under 215
Under 210
Under 205
First BIG Goal:  Under 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment