Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gahh!

Ok so I'm a horrible slacker.

I'm now in P3.  I'm hovering at between 206.6 and 207.  I'm also going w Chris tomorrow for his Gastric Bypass surgery.  I feel like he is going to lose all this weight, and I am going to be this fat blob the rest of my life.  I tried looking on line about how to be supportive to your spouse when they have this done and it pretty much said there is a 65% divorce rate for people who have it done.  65%.  They say that the fat version of you settles for what you think you deserve and you "take what you can get", but when you lose weight you realize other people will want/need you so you leave that person you took just to "HAVE someone".  Great.  I guess all I can do is be supportive and try to lose the weight myself.  I don't know WHY I'm annoyed with what I've lost.  I mean it's 23 lbs!  I remember w/ WW and I lost I THINK 65 total and that was from...Ummm Feb tooooooo, I wanna say like May of the NEXT year.  And this is 23 in ONE month, so Erin, QUIT bitching.  I have my huge goal for vacation.  My goals still are the same.  And obviously still sitting still.


Under 225
Under 220
Under 215
Under 210
Under 205
First BIG Goal:  Under 200.  Which I didn't meet for the wedding.  I didn't even meet the under 205.  I'd LOVE to get under the 205.  Maybe over the next few days b/c I'll be running around a lot.  I dunno, I know I'm not supposed to worry about losing right now bc I'm on P3.  

I keep saying I'm going to start walking tomorrow.  Then the next day.  Then the next. Then...you get it.  So ya.  I also want to get a bike, but I don't wanna spend more than 50.00.  Maybe payday, I dunno.  

Well, trying to make it a early night being that we have to be IN Cleveland at 6 am.  Yawn.  Off to bed soon I hope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment