Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th

Oooooooook!  So Today, were at 210.2.  Not amazingly thrilled with that, but obviously I'll take it.  I was REALLY hoping to be at 209.9 by now.  I think my problem is I need to remember its only been 2 1/2 weeks.  Not months.  So I need to be patient.  

So.  Goals.

Under 225
Under 220
Under 215
Under 210(hoping this will be tomooooooooooorrrow!)
Under 205
First BIG Goal:  Under 200 for the wedding

Then we move on to the next round of goals.  Mom, Chris and I are planning a vacation here in September so I REALLY SOOOOOO SOO SO badly want to be at 175 when we go.  That is September 21st.  The funny part is, my R2P3D21 will be the DAY before we leave for vacation, so, I wonder during that maintenance time if I can work a little harder at losing, since I KNOW I won't be going right back on the drops after my Phase 3 like I will this time.  I'll have to ask Amanda.  

I do have a new picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment