Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Funday? Uh, no. I'm not doing anything today

Today I'm relaxing.  I'm not doing anything.  I slept in.  I had a good weigh in.  I was GONNA invite mom over, but that would involve me cleaning up and I have NO desire to do that so I may just go over there lol

Onnnnnnnnnnto the good stuff.  I'm now at 208.2!  Almost squeaked past 208 lol  I lost 1.6 so if I could do that again tomorrow I'd blow by 207.  Gahh.  I'm gonna make the same foods for today as I did yesterday and pray lol

The great thing was I really ENJOYED my food yesterday. I had a apple for "breakfast" in the early afternoon at work, came home for lunch, had a smoothie put my spinach in it, so there was my fruit, my veggie and my protein.  Then for dinner I had chicken chili and it had tomatoes in it and I had strawberries w stevia on it before bed.  I added cayenne pepper to the chili which last time I did not but also last time it was beef and not chicken so I dunno.

I'm super excited how this first round has gone down.  And I'm excited but nervous to start P3.

***EDIT***

Forgot to add these

Under 225
Under 220
Under 215
Under 210
Under 205
First BIG Goal:  Under 200 for the wedding



No comments:

Post a Comment